Thank you for choosing to sponsor at Outsourced Pharma! All of the details you need to prepare for the program are outlined below. Expect to receive communications related to your sponsorship via email as the event approaches. To our exhibiting sponsors, please note the deadlines related to shipping, profile submission, and booth artwork. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time!
Taylor Hayes | 814-897-7700 x204, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben Huggler | 814-897-7700 x320, email@example.com
August 22-23, 2017
Tue 8/22 | 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wed 8/23 | 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
October 17-18, 2017
Tue 10/17 | 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wed 10/18 | 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sponsor Pass Registration
Please follow the instructions below to redeem the complimentary passes included in your sponsorship package.
Sponsor passes (2) are non-transferrable and can be used only be representatives from the sponsoring company. Passes include all program activities, including conference sessions and meals.
1. Visit the registration portal (links below)
2. Enter your email address and "Sponsor Promo Code" (enter code for free pass(es) or code to purchase more passes at industry rate. Your unique codes were provided via email - please contact us with questions.)
3. Complete and submit the registration form.
Industry Guest Pass Registration
Please follow the instructions below to redeem the complimentary industry guest passes included in your sponsorship package.
Industry Guest Passes (2) are non-transferrable and can be used only be representatives from end-user customers of the sponsor. Passes include all program activities, including conference sessions and meals.
1. Send your customer to the Outsourced Pharma registration page - outsourcedpharmaevents.com/attend/register.
2. Here they will select the location of the event they will be attending.
3. They will enter their email address and the unique Industry Guest Pass "Promo Code" you were provided via email. They must then complete the registration process.
Sponsors are responsible for reservations and fees related to lodging. Please make lodging reservations. Visit the accommodations page for details.
Booth Sponsorship Details
Booth selection occurs on a first come, first serve basis. Exhibitors may ship collateral, pop-up banners, and other signage that fits within the 8’ x 8’ booth footprint. Exhibitors are discouraged from bringing elaborate displays. Refer to Freeman for restrictions on carry-ins/assembly. Electricity, hard-wired internet, and additional furniture substitutions not included and should be ordered through Freeman, if needed. Lead retrieval devices and carpeting are not needed.
Booth sponsorships include: 8’ x 8’ space, back/side black curtains, 6’ white draped table, 24” round x 42” high bistro cocktail table, 2 tall chairs, wastebasket, 6’ x 2’ full-color sponsor-designed banner, post-show guest list (sent one-week after event, pre-show list not available for any reason), 2 show passes
Set Up Time
August 22-23, 2017
Mon 8/21 | set-up hours: 3 - 6pm
Wed 8/23 | tear-down hours: 3 - 6pm
October 17-18, 2017
Mon 10/16 | set-up hours TBA
Wed 10/18 | tear-down hours TBA
Exhibiting Company Name | Booth #
6060 Nancy Ridge Dr., Ste. C
San Diego, CA 92121
Materials & Deadlines
If you are sponsoring multiple events, we will use your materials for all unless you advise otherwise. If you have sponsored before and want to use these materials, please let us know via email.
1. Artwork: ID banner hung on back wall, may be repositioned if desired (included in booth sponsorship). Design in landscape orientation, trim to 6’ w x 2’ h and add 3/8” for bleed (live matter 2” from trim). Send press-ready PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to event.
Example booth graphics:
2. Company profile: For posting on website and show guide listing. Submit as soon as possible using form below, but at least 3 weeks prior to event start.